FIRST AID SUPPLIES DONATIONS
First Aid save lives
In emergencies, 90% of lives are saved by people like you who learned First Aid!
OCCF provides First Aid in Developing countries and when natural disaters occurs. We are always in need of First Aid supplies.
The supplies we are looking at are:
- First Aid kits
- First-aid manual
- Sterile gauze pads of different sizes
- Adhesive tape
- Adhesive bandages in several sizes
- Elastic bandage
- Antiseptic wipes
- Antibiotic ointment
- Antiseptic solution (like hydrogen peroxide)
- Hydrocortisone cream (1%)
- Sharp scissors
- Safety pins
- Disposable instant cold packs
- Calamine lotion
- Alcohol wipes or ethyl alcohol
- Plastic non-latex gloves
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- Mouthpiece for administering CPR
You can donate First Aid supplies by dropping them directly at our office or by sending them to us.