The Oasis Children and Community Foundation is established to be a charity whose purpose is to advance Health, Social and Public Welfare of children in Australia and overseas countries, who are suffering physical and intellectual disabilities and chronic illnesses by:
- Providing complementary massage therapy to relieve the discomfort of disabilities and chronic illnesses in children with disabilities, where no local therapist is trained to offer such treatment.
- Providing first aid treatments, as required, to children with disabilities, who receive our massage therapy, where no local community service is available to offer such treatment.
- Assisting children with disabilities, who have received our massage therapy, to access existing local services that provide community programs for healthy eating and healthy active lifestyle choices for parents and families of the children, if such services exist.
- Providing assistance, as required, to existing community organisations that service overseas countries with emergency first aid treatments and massage therapy to children with disabilities, who have suffered in a natural disaster.
- Providing donated first aid supplies to carers of children with disabilities who have received our massage therapy, in overseas countries, and to overseas community services that support the children with disabilities.